Thursday, January 11, 2007

number thirty-six

i don't know if i have ever seen such a beautiful winter day! i woke up this morning and the sun was shining off all the snow and into my room, and i told myself i was going for a walk in the dam once i was up. i got up, eventually, and off i went, the rent soundtrack in my discman. the weather is so nice. a bit of snow, and then suddenly, blue sky, and a tiny bit of wind, so the powder on the trees is blown off and it looks like its snowing again, but you know it isn't, cause it's sunny and there aren't even any clouds! so i was walking through, and even went around to the second dam. onc ethere i ran into some creepy guy who passed me, and turned around after me and kinda made to follow me. i walked away very fast and went a different way. there are many stairs in the dam and i sweated. woooo i am sexy. and i went on a bit of a side trip, too, over to by where the parkway is and took pictures of some graffitti. made my way back around, and went home, dazzled by the sun. she never fails to amaze me, how she changes everything and makes it so bright and cheerful. and now i am just sitting at home, listening to the mad caddies, and loving it because it is one of the best songs in the world. and later, i am going to call nicole and we will have delicious adventures.
rollin' away with my good intentions, trying to go with my mind, said 'i'm walking the line.' flyin' away with my same desire, yeah, oh, i'm trying to get to the heart of what's bringing me down. movin' alone, i feed the fire, and with the temptation all around just laughing at me. so i try my hardest to keep my hands clean, and I stop from looking for the things that I can't find.. if i'm ever gonna walk the line.



mmmm, mad caddies! ok, i cant stop listening to that song.. :)




eee, pretty things!
-s.

No comments: