Saturday, January 13, 2007

number fourty.


so its always been a debate in my mind.. is fourty spelled with a 'u' or without? i always thought yes, but it could jsut be the canadian in me, we like to add extra letters everywhere. fourty, forty, hm. maybe i just think it is forty because almost all writers out there are american so they all write forty.. oh, i don't know. anyways!! warrick and i were playing a game the other day, giving each other description words, and then we would have to take pictures of those things. first, i had to take a picture of something curved, so i held up the green glass ball, it's so pretty. then i had to take a picture of something two-toned (i hated that, i'm not posting that picture.). next, something bumpy. then.. something longer than a fist and shorter than my arm (the teddybear). lastly, something against my skin. it was a nice game. i totally won, too.






still falling, breathless and on again. inside today, beside me today, around broken in two, till your eyes shed into dust. like two strangers, turning into dust. till my hand shook with the way i fear i could possibly be fading, or have something more to gain. i could feel myself growing colder, i could feel myself under your fate. it was you, breathless and tall. i could feel my eyes turning into dust. and two strangers, turning into dust.

-s.

No comments: