Friday, July 21, 2006

number fourteen

soooo, i went on another picture taking spree, after i bleached my hair after dying it pink, now it's kind of lemonade kinda sorta like.. this picture is just me hiding in some flowers, but i think it's cute. i don't care that you can't see my new hair. and in case you care, i'm listening to queen and it's fuckin' awesome. the show must go onnnn!
and then this other picture, over here, is me being all biznis, before i was about to go out job hunting. by the way, the heat is way too fucking bad. the hiinde is outrageously HOT. i hate it. damn you, hiinde!!! anyways. the suit picture is my old and deliciously bright hair. i love eet.

i want to break free!
i want to break free!
i want, i want
i want, i want
i want to break freeeeeeeeee

((why is queen the best thing to exist since.. anything?))

No comments: