Saturday, February 24, 2007

number fourty-four

these pictures might not be super duper good, but they mean something to me so you can just kiss my butt. on the left, is a picture of some gorgeous clouds i was admiring with w, driving along to i don't even remember where, but it didn't even matter. i didn't care what i did with him. or where we went. we just did. and on the right, too, we were walking in cedar, and i photographed the lonely road. i felt sorry for it, but now i am totally in its predicament. stupid.. ness. so i haven't got much worthwhile shit these days, but its ok. i started school, and i'm surviving. "so i keep on livin. l-i-v-i-n. the older you get, the more rules they're gonna tryyyy to get you to follow." ahh, dazed and confused. it reminds me of him too! argggg.
i'll just drown myself in alcohol, like my teacher advises. (or, well, not quite, but i'm behind in my homework! *runs to a bar*)

No comments: